Thank you all for the love, and share those last months. New season is already on it’s way. I hope you’re ready to get rekt by the whole new and fresh Bastion rework !
Coming this season, obviously a new hero to the pool. Right now not much details are shared, but no doubt this update has some hidden details to find out.
I wish you all good games, and stay tuned for more content incoming.
Site update (Game changes)
- Configuration: Sentry
- Deploy time decreased from 1.5 seconds to 1.0 second
- Magazine size increased from 200 to 300
- Headshot damage multiplier has been removed
- No longer deals critical damage
- Configuration: Recon
- Magazine size increased from 20 to 25
- Can now be used while moving
- Now bound to secondary fire (formerly Ability 2)
- No longer interrupted by taking damage
- Configuration: Tank
- No longer grants bonus armor
- New passive: Ironclad
- Bastion takes 35% less damage while in Sentry or Tank configuration
- Mei can now be targeted by allies while in Cryo-Freeze
- While performing a resurrection, Mercy now becomes temporarily invulnerable along with the allies being revived
- Chain Hook
- Targets are now pulled to a location 3.5 meters away, up from 2 meters.
- Cooldown increased from 6 to 8
Site update (Not game changes)
New video featured