Hello everyone, it’s been one year already! For both overwatch and the site! Thank you all for your support and constant feedback, without which the site couldn’t be as up-to-date as it is.
Another site-related news, the site admin (kobaru) that pretty much did 90% of the work will have to take on other projects for financial reasons. So I (narcasung) will try to do all site related updates from now on, but I don’t code so I can’t edit things like the main page background, and I don’t play nearly as much overwatch as he does. I will still try to update heroes and create blog posts as much as possible.
I wish you all another pleasant year on overwatch.
Site update (Game changes)
- Storm Bow
- Increased charge speed by 10%
- Charged arrows now maintain their charge after climbing a wall, provided the button is continuously held
- Fusion Driver
- Damage reduced by 9%
- Protective Barrier
- Cooldown reduced from 12 seconds to 8 seconds
- Wraith Form
- Ammo is now entirely refilled when Wraith Form is used
- Effective height has been lowered from 3 meters to 2 meters
- Heavy Pulse Rifle
- Bullet damage decreased from 20 to 19